Monday 10 August 2009

Start of a new week...

Home alone on a Monday afternoon.. studying for my driving theory test to convert my licence..

Hubby went off to work early 7am this morning. He breaked for lunch at 11am, supposed to come home for lunch, but cos I was out with Lawrence and Steph at Mountainhome town applying for our internet service, I din manage to cook lunch for him in time, so tabao back Macs instead. I tell ya, the macs here is just absolutely yummy. Much much nicer than back home.

So he came home for a super quick lunch and off back to work again, leaving me in this lonely place. Everyone has moved into their new homes except us, cos ours is the only one house not ready. So I'm alone here, no car to go out to pop by the wives' places etc.

Yesterdae we went to boise one more time, kindda like a impromptu trip. Got woken up at 9plus am by Lawrence and Steph and off we went to boise again, 7 of us in our car, including shiyun, shu kun and desmond.

We headed for the factory outlets, din find much stuff there though cos no sale. Then we went to IHOP for lunch and then on to Boise Towne Square for Victoria Secrets! Unfortunately this store doesn't sell the causual wear stuff. They only sell their super duper nice lingerie collections plus sleep wear and their bueaty products. So I cant get their causal wear there, only continue to do so though their website which has free shipping to any US address.

I haven had the opportunity to pop by the Coach store yet either. But in Boise, there's only the boutique, no factory outlet. Will see if I have the chance to check out their prices soon in the coming weekends.

Yesterday the weather went back to being super hot again. And we found a long crack on our windscreen after leaving our car in the car park for a while. Might be Due to the weather. Grrr.. will cost us a bomb to replace that windscreen, which will only be partly covered by our insurance. Damn.

No comments: