Monday 28 September 2009

So last week I finally blogged on about my pregnancy here and that everything is fine in my and I couldn't feel any better. It is the first entry revealing my pregnancy here as friends and colleagues have been asking me for updates and pictures of the baby.

And so I think I jinxed myself because the next day, I woke up feeling like someone had kicked me in the stomach and the back.. I practically couldn't get out of bed. I couldn't even get out of bed to cook... and because my hubby can't cook for nuts, he had to run out and get me BK burger and fries to fill my stomach, which I had to drag myself out of bed for. Even fries couldn't entice me yesterday.. I was feeling that bad.T

hen at 4pm hubby promptly went off to work, leaving me dead on the sofa. One more attempt to try and cook 2 hrs later and still couldn't make it, in the end called the hubby back to take me to the hospital.

We had to wait 3 hrs to see a doctor when i got there and half the time slinking in the chair uncomfortably.. and with only 4 other patients in front of me!! And there were 2 docs on standby somemore, damnit!! Thats how slow the people here work; They just take their own sweet time!! And its supposed to be their ER, their A&E.. not very ER to me..So they took urine sample, suspecting UTI, but came out negative. Come on, if I have UTI, i wun be dead on the sofa. I would be DEAD in the toilet. I would know that well because everytime I have UTI, I wud spend 4 hrs camping in the loo. I could have told them that, so we din need to waste time for the urine tests results to come out which took abt half hr. Tsk.

So after confirming it wasn't UTI, they put me on a bed, with one male nurse drawing blood from me and another holding the doppler to listen for the baby's heartbeat. Over here, if they can don't scan u, they won't scan u. Not like back in SIN, if this had happened, they would have put me on the ultra sound scanner.. but here they just refused to!!!! so i can't see what's wrong! In the end, the blood test results came out clear as well.. so the doc say she can't diagnose me anything except probably some muscle spasms, so she sent me off with some painkillers thereafter.

I tink The baby decided to kick me for feeding him too much french fries. I swear i could hear the chuckles coming from the baby when they did the fetal heartbeat thingy.

No comments: