Monday 19 October 2009

Move Baby, move!

When will you actually feel those twitterings of life known as quickening? Some pregnant women (the very thin, or those who have had previous children) first feel their baby's movement as early as the fourth month. Most women won't be aware of, or recognize, the flits and twitches (which can feel a lot like gas or muscle spasms) for at least another few weeks. - www.whattoexpect.com

I felt baby move for the first time last night!!!! So exciting!!!! Little painful kicks.. the first huge one that woke me up during the night ...I shoke the sleeping hubby and told him I felt baby move!! And that sleepy party pooper was like "Huh.. oh.. ok.." and went back to sleep... grr..

Anyway.. the baby movements feels weird.. like something swimming in my guts...but it feels a lil exciting at the same time :)

I've been scheduled for this special Ultrasound Scan for next wed morning. If baby is co-operative and opens his/her legs, I shud be able to know the gender then :P

We also just got bk from a weekend trip to Salt Lake City. We blew a SUPER BIG hole in our pockets.. ok tehnically Hubby blew a hole in hIS pocket cos its all his money :P We spent a total of about SIN$2.3K in all on shopping alone... $1.5K was spent at Coach alone :P The coach bags, esp the bigger ones, some were going at like 50% off etc... hubby bot 4 items for me, and then i got some for my family members as well... Ohh love love!! But I was really happy that the usual thrifty hubby was willing to spend so much money on me for once.. hehehe.. he was like "You want, you like, just buy lo." Advantages of being pregnant with his child wahahaha!!

Well, hopefully we'll be headed to Las Vegas next month cos i really wanna visit that place before giving birth, and winter is approaching soon. There's Coach and Kate Spade outlets there as well.. even more than Salt Lake City. Oh no!!! Another hole!!

No comments: