Wednesday 28 October 2009

Today's the day we both were eagerly looking forward to :)

We went to the hospital in -1 degrees weather.. nearly froze to death before I reached there. We were led into the radiology room and the scan started promptly with the male radiology technician taking photos of baby from different angles without talking much to us first.. I couldn't see anything because I was lying down, so only hubby could see. He said he cud see baby turning on his side, kicking.. the technician said baby was quite co-operative today, so most of the pics were quite clear. T

hen after he finished the first part, he went on to give us some narratives of the pics. Asked us if we wanted to know the gender; asked us what we both individually preferred. Hubby say Boy, of cos. I said I'm fine with anything, but a boy wud be nice. ( it wud be nice to have a boy since its the first grandchild for both out families. Next baby, any gender also can le.) Then the technician says "Well, it's a boy alright :)" And then he proceeded to show us a pic of baby's legs, and then pointed out the "third leg" , tiny one, sticking out promiently, as well as pointed out the scrotum (balls).

Well, mistakes have been known to be made when it comes to guessing the gender, so our technician says he cannot 100% confirm its a boy cos you're never really sure til the baby is borm, but he's pretty sure we can go with Boy from now since the pics show pretty clear its a boy :)

Yep and my hubby is just simply over the moon after hearing tat :)

So I guess its a happy week for us... esp for me! Feel more happy today than I've ever been since arriving here.. Happy also cos we've booked our hotels and air tickets for our second (and last) honeymoon before I give birth.. Hubby's taking me to Vegas and Los Angeles! Yeah!!!!

Life is getting better now...

No comments: